Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address with loading dock or fork lift
If the business address does not have loading dock or fork lift an additional $100 USD fee will be charged for lift gate service
If you put a residential address we’ll contact you for a business address.
The Grand Cherokee is a super sexy looking vehicle, but lacks some serious protection on the front not just for off road driving but for animal strikes as well. Don’t leave your pride and joy unprotected. Offroad Animal’s Predator bar will not only protect your rig from Animal strikes and off road mishaps but does this all while looking bloody good.
- Full steel construction for ultimate protection
- Much improved approach angle
- Great platform for mounting a winch
- Great platform for mounting lights or antennas
- Works with all parking sensors and Adaptive cruise, and Autonomous Emergency braking features.
- Looks awesome on the front of your Grand
- Much lighter bar compared to main competitors due to our much smarter design
- Only adds 100mm to front of vehicle
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Works with parking sensors, and Adaptive Cruise Radar
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- only adds 100mm to the front of the vehicle. This is considerably better than all bull bars on the market
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black as standard – 2 layers of protection
- Hi lift jacking points integrated into design as standard
- Suits most winches with no extras required including Warn Zeon class winch
- Factory fog lights do not fit, however you can run 1 or 2 aftermarket LED driving lights per wing, or an 8″ LED lightbar.
- Number plate flip included as standard for those running a winch
- Offroad Animal steel tow hooks are required to run this bumper and are included in the carton. If you already have Offroad Animal tow hooks, send these new ones back for a $150 refund.
- 2 different under panel set ups, for those running Air Suspension and those not. Make sure you select which suspension you have in options above. No air suspension means smaller panels that sit closer to body
- Bumper opening takes most single row led light bars up to 22″
Suits the following vehicles:
WK2 Grand Cherokees Model Year 2011-2021
– Trim: Laredo, Limited, Overland, Trailhawk, Upland, Altitude, North Edition, (models with the standard front bumper)
– Bumper has been fitted with the fancy bumper, (Summit, High Altitude, Limited-X, Limited-S etc.) however we have not yet established the official bumper cut template. We recommend waiting for now unless you want to figure out your own cutting template
Included in the box
- 1 x set Offroad Animal Recovery Points
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x center skid bash plate (does not include sump bash plate)
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- 1x Pinch weld seal
- 1 x ACC mount
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
- Immeasurable joy and delight
- Mandatory Selection: Current suspension setup (Air vs non Air) to determine the under panel setup
If you have converted from Air to Non Air then select Non Air
- Fitting time: 6 hours
- See ‘Fitting’ tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Fitting difficulty: 6/10
- Does require cutting original bumper
- Will work with fancy Summit / High Altitude style models but bumper cut template is still being figured out
Flat Rate Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
$400 USD – to business address with a loading dock
- Please note we can only deliver this product to a business address with loading dock or fork lift
- If you put a residential address we’ll contact you for a business address.
- If the business address does not have loading dock or fork lift an additional $100 fee will be charged for lift gate service
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
There are no reviews yet.