The pain of venturing out and getting stuck and not having a winch is tough. Tow hooks are a good start but nothing beats self recovery. The Offroad Animal Hidden Winch Mount is perfect for keeping those great looks the Wk2 Grand Cherokee is known for, while adding the ability to self recover.
- Allows for self recovery with winch
- Maintains vehicles good looks
- Fits neatly behind factory bumper
- Has access point for handling winch free spool (make sure your winch’s clutch lever faces down, or buy a winch which you can clock the gearbox to face the clutch lever down)
- Fits up to 12,000lb winch
- Easy installation
- Works with all other Offroad Animal products (Tow hooks, Steel Front bumper, Bash Plate and Bull bar)
- Full steel construction
- Zinc plated then powder coated matte black
- Works with lower air damn fascia on or off
- Does not impede airflow
- Works with parking sensors
- Requires Offroad Animal Front bumper if running Adaptive Cruise control
- ADR and Airbag compatible
If you need to run a front number plate we highly recommend getting our License plate flip bracket which can be found here
Fits all Wk2 Grand Cherokees 2011-2013. Does not fit 2014-2016 or 2017-21.
Vehicles with Adaptive Cruise Control require the Offroad Animal Steel Front Bumper and ACC Mount in order to preserve Adaptive Cruise Control Functionality
Fitting this Hidden Winch Mount will not allow Mopar tow hooks to be installed, however the Offroad Animal tow hooks / recovery points can be purchased to replace Mopar hooks
Are you after this Hidden Winch Mount for a different model year ?
Looking for a Winch recommendation for this winch mount ?
Ad to cart : Warn VR Evo 10-S
Included in box:
- 1 x Hidden winch mount bracket LH
- 1 x Hidden winch mount bracket RH
- 1 x Hidden winch mount controller mount
- 1 x Sub support winch mount RH
- 1 x Sub support winch mount LH
- 2 x Radiator brace
- 1 x Hidden winch mount cradle
- Hardware (nuts and bolts)
- Fitting time: 2-3 hours including fitting winch
- See ‘Fitting’ tab for downloadable installation instructions